The UK’s flat roof skylight pioneers, Sunsquare will soon be running its own CPD seminar for specifiers based on the benefit of roof lights of all types, titled ‘A specifier’s guide to rooflights: Let there be light, air and access’.
What is a CPD seminar and who should attend?
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars are learning activities where professionals engage in developing and enhancing their abilities and are a conscious and proactive way of learning.
- The seminars are designed for those who are responsible for specifying rooflights which would predominately include Architects, Architectural Technicians, Conservation and Planning officers.
Find out more in our blog post here.
Why attend a CPD seminar?
- Educational value for not only those new to the industry but for those would like to learn about the latest regulations and innovations.
- Providing something new and special that may not be gleaned from our website or literature.
- A rounded view of the advantages and suitability of our products for different projects.
- It may offer solutions to various design problems you may come across.
- The Q&A section at the end can provide a live solution to any immediate challenges you may face.
When and where can they take place?
- We can come to your place of work and present, or alternatively we can conduct the seminars at the BRE Centre in Watford (dependant on numbers) where our products are on display.
- If the number of delegates is under 5 we may request that the seminar is grouped together with another practice.
- Seminars are conducting during working hours at a time that suits your schedule, and they should last 1 hour including time for Q&A and debate.
How do I book a place on the Sunsquare seminar?