Aero Glide Skylight
The Aero Glide is the next generation of Sunsquare's electronically-operated opening rooflights. Controlled by a bespoke control panel, the Aero Glide offers both ventilation and roof access using a simple press-and-hold touch switch.
The Aero Glide is powered by two fully-synchronised low-voltage motors fitted to both ends and concealed fully into the rooflight’s base frame. With an average opening and closing time of just ten seconds per metre (based on an average load) the compact gear ratios allow for fast, smooth and quiet operation, day and night.
Controlled by a bespoke control panel, the Aero Glide offers both ventilation and roof access using a simple press-and-hold touch switch.
As you would expect from the UK’s flat roof skylight pioneers, Sunsquare’s Aero Glide shares all the inherent features of the entire Sunsquare range, notably:
The Aero Glide also boasts the same unrivalled thermal performance as the rest of the Aero range, with the Glide designed and manufactured with multiple Polyamide thermal breaks.
Why choose Sunsquare?
As well as being the UK’s inaugural rooflight manufacturer to reach BSI Kitemark standards, Sunsquare sets the benchmark for the UK skylight industry in many other ways. We continue to outperform the competition in terms of extreme wind loading, weather-tightness and air permeability, not to mention:
- 10 years' warranty on all rooflights
- 2-year cover on electrical components
- 25 years' guarantee on seals on all insulating glass units
- A 35-year warranty on upstands
- Fast and efficient lead times
- Strict environmental policies – recycling or reusing 97% of our waste
- Value for money
- Surpasses Building Regulations
For additional peace of mind, you can also add Sunsquare's insurance backed 10-year warranty on skylights. For more information, click here.
Choose from two design configurations for your Aero Glide
- Sliding onto a cantilever frame The Aero Glide can be designed to slide onto a cantilever frame across the length or the width of a pane, up to a maximum size of 4.2m² and 3m² respectively.
- Sliding over a fixed pane This configuration offers the customer maximum light by incorporating a glazed sliding pane over a fixed pane of glazing. This version of the Aero Glide is an affordable solution for property owners who would prefer a sliding rooflight to a ventilation rooflight or small access rooflight.
Our Aero Glide opening rooflights are bespoke to your requirements, with made-to-measure electronically-operated skylights designed and manufactured in our Bury St Edmunds headquarters to meet your home’s unique requirements.
For more information or to place an order for an Aero Glide, please contact our experienced sales team on +44 (0)1284 846576 or drop us a line using our online contact form.